But you aren't a sailor...

Inspired by friends, I've created a list of 101 things I'd like to accomplish in 1001 days. As with most things in life, it's better to go through them with other people, so if you'd like to help me do any of the things on my list, let me know. Thanks for being part of my adventure!

Monday, October 4, 2010

39. Get a Droid


Droid Does.

This phone is amazing. I finally have a phone that does more than just make calls and send texts.

I got the Droid 2 by Motorola and I am loving it.

And the best part is, I bought into my parents' family plan so I now pay them every month. With the cost of the phone plus the price of the monthly phone, web, and text service on their plan, I am spending LESS on this 2-year contract than if I had gotten a free phone on my old plan and just kept my phone and text plans -- no web.

LOVING IT.


No comments:

Post a Comment