But you aren't a sailor...

Inspired by friends, I've created a list of 101 things I'd like to accomplish in 1001 days. As with most things in life, it's better to go through them with other people, so if you'd like to help me do any of the things on my list, let me know. Thanks for being part of my adventure!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

82. Host a UGA football game watching party

I'm starting to realize I'm picking off the easy ones on this list right away....a year from now I'm gong to be spending all my weekends mending clothes and trying to amp myself up to share the gospel with a stranger.....

So yesterday I hosted friends to watch the UGA game. We had more than enough food and drink, but not enough points on the board, unfortunately.

And, I didn't take pictures....so I'll keep this one short.

I love a laid back Saturday watching football with the windows open....wearing a t-shirt and jeans...it's just so comfortable.

Go Dawgs!

1 comment:

  1. forget mending clothes, it's #14 and #6 I'm worried about. Those would take me a dang long time. Good thing you're more disciplined than me ;)

    ReplyDelete