But you aren't a sailor...

Inspired by friends, I've created a list of 101 things I'd like to accomplish in 1001 days. As with most things in life, it's better to go through them with other people, so if you'd like to help me do any of the things on my list, let me know. Thanks for being part of my adventure!

Friday, February 25, 2011

52. Do the 1000 piece puzzle that I have

3 day weekends hold so much potential....like President's Day Weekend -- in which I completed a 1000 piece puzzle.

Puzzles are really good exercises for your brain. They are tests of perseverance, patience, clarity of mind, concentration, focus, spatial reasoning, colorblindness, knowledge of animal shapes, how bad your eyesight is, how long you can sit in the same position, how much temptation to leave your apartment you can resist, and the list goes on and on.

The task:


The accomplishment:

No comments:

Post a Comment