But you aren't a sailor...

Inspired by friends, I've created a list of 101 things I'd like to accomplish in 1001 days. As with most things in life, it's better to go through them with other people, so if you'd like to help me do any of the things on my list, let me know. Thanks for being part of my adventure!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

57. Eat at Ray’s Hellburger

Ray's Hell Burger is one of those DC area institutions where 20 somethings like me as well as the President have dined. Ray's is part of a restaurant group (Ray's The Steaks, Ray's The Classics) serving up good, quality food.

Ray's Hell Burger has delicious burgers that aren't too greasy and are full of flavor. I enjoyed mine with blue cheese and mushrooms.

I enjoyed a girls' night there with my sister and one of our "building mates" a few weeks ago, and it will definitely be somewhere I will try to keep in mind when thinking about food options in the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment