But you aren't a sailor...

Inspired by friends, I've created a list of 101 things I'd like to accomplish in 1001 days. As with most things in life, it's better to go through them with other people, so if you'd like to help me do any of the things on my list, let me know. Thanks for being part of my adventure!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

53. Host a game night

Just believe me on this one: Catch Phrase is the greatest game ever invented.


My Augusta friends and I will play for HOURS. I'm talking like 4 hours at a time. I have to admit, it sometimes brings out the worst in me - there is no other game in which I get more competitive or more bossy about rules.

But every time, EVERY TIME there are always laughs. And what more can you really ask for in a game?

So our Community Group did a "Men's Appreciation Night" a few weeks back - the females provided food and due to looming thunderstorms, decided to play a couple of lawn games, then move it inside for Catch Phrase.

It was such a good way to break down barriers and see people's personalities come through in different ways.

Such a great game.....wanna come over and play?

No comments:

Post a Comment