But you aren't a sailor...

Inspired by friends, I've created a list of 101 things I'd like to accomplish in 1001 days. As with most things in life, it's better to go through them with other people, so if you'd like to help me do any of the things on my list, let me know. Thanks for being part of my adventure!

Friday, September 30, 2011

44. Send a care package to my cousins at college

How many times in college did I go to the mailbox just hoping for something out of the ordinary? And how much was I encouraged by postcards from home, packages, cards from friends, etc.?

So I wanted to do this for my cousins.

Since I began this blog, the cousins that are in college has changed (!) and now my youngest cousins -- the babies that I held when I was in elementary school - are both in college, a year apart.

And because of the magic of Facebook, I can catch glimpses of their college adventures. Which can only be helped by sugar of assorted varieties and healthy servings of cousinly advice.

And I love that they both texted me upon arrival of their care packages. Ah, technology :)

Love my cousins!

Meet Olivia:



and Reese:


(don't they have cool names?)

No comments:

Post a Comment