But you aren't a sailor...

Inspired by friends, I've created a list of 101 things I'd like to accomplish in 1001 days. As with most things in life, it's better to go through them with other people, so if you'd like to help me do any of the things on my list, let me know. Thanks for being part of my adventure!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

81. - Learn a new joke


Thank you, dear colleagues for helping me check my first item off the list. I work with funny people. Please don't let these jokes be a representation of their level of humor.

Behold! New jokes!

Q: What happened when the cow crossed the road (and got hit by a semi)?
A: Udder destruction.

(closest image I could find)




And this one:

Q: What did the pepper say to the olive after the olive pushed him off the table, but he survived the fall?

A: Olllliive!

(Get it? "I'll live." It's very clever).


1 down....100 to go -- I'm flying through these!



No comments:

Post a Comment