But you aren't a sailor...

Inspired by friends, I've created a list of 101 things I'd like to accomplish in 1001 days. As with most things in life, it's better to go through them with other people, so if you'd like to help me do any of the things on my list, let me know. Thanks for being part of my adventure!

Friday, June 3, 2011

20. Tell 3 people that haven’t heard of it about Indego Africa



Indego Africa is a wonderful organization that I know about because of my sister's hard work and dedication to the people of Rwanda that she met on a missions trip. Upon her team's return to the US, a group of them decided to pursue organizations with whom they could partner to help the women in the villages they had visited.

They found Indego Africa.

They tell their story better than I, so I'll let you check out their website full of fabulous products that you should buy in large quantities:

http://shop.indegoafrica.org/

So to cross this one off my list, I enlisted the help of Facebook and posted this on my page:


Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment