But you aren't a sailor...

Inspired by friends, I've created a list of 101 things I'd like to accomplish in 1001 days. As with most things in life, it's better to go through them with other people, so if you'd like to help me do any of the things on my list, let me know. Thanks for being part of my adventure!

Friday, February 25, 2011

73. Get a spicy chicken sandwich and milkshake from Chick-fil-a, and enjoy while reading either Southern Living or Garden & Gun





Because I am a fan of Garden & Gun on Facebook and follow them on Twitter,I get a heads up about what will be hitting my mailbox with each new issue.

Let's just say the last issue was highly anticipated - the music issue: concentration on bluegrass. And The Avett brothers on the cover - deeeeeeelightful!


So I thought it would be the best time to have a rendez-vous with my beloved Chick-fil-a, whom I also follow on Twitter.

Granted, there was snow on the ground outside, but it's never a bad time for a milkshake.

The players were assembled:


And so I indulged.

No comments:

Post a Comment