But you aren't a sailor...

Inspired by friends, I've created a list of 101 things I'd like to accomplish in 1001 days. As with most things in life, it's better to go through them with other people, so if you'd like to help me do any of the things on my list, let me know. Thanks for being part of my adventure!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

65. Meet my next door neighbors

This 4th of July, my whole family was in town and we had a cookout at our building with some friends before heading out to watch fireworks. Of course homemade peach ice cream was on the menu, and while we were enjoying some, I noticed my next door neighbors were out in their backyard, so I walked over to the fence and offered them some ice cream. Matthew and Colleen (errr I think..I'm pretty terrible with names).

We exchanged "Happy 4th" greetings.

Nothing like good southern food to bring people together!

No comments:

Post a Comment