But you aren't a sailor...

Inspired by friends, I've created a list of 101 things I'd like to accomplish in 1001 days. As with most things in life, it's better to go through them with other people, so if you'd like to help me do any of the things on my list, let me know. Thanks for being part of my adventure!

Monday, January 3, 2011

34. Go visit the Scogins in Tacoma, Washington

I made a detour on my work trip and got to visit old Augusta friends the Scogins and meet their son, 6 weeks old at the time, Oliver. I neglected to take any photos with them while I was at their house, so I’m stealing one from FB (thanks Becca, though I doubt you’ll ever read this!)


And I did get to do a quick tour of Seattle -- I’d never been to the Pacific Northwest, and let me just say that I loved it. It’s gorgeous. Although apparently I couldn’t have picked a better day to be there, as it was sunny and clear with amazing views and temps in the 50s.

Pike's Place Market --



Tug Boats -- toot! toot!



The Scogins live in Tacoma, so I even got to see the school where this happened:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6XGUhzfutc



Can you imagine going to high school here?


Check out that view!


A great day overall and I’m glad I was able to make this work and got to see these friends.

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHHH!!!!!

    2 things:

    1. Don't you just LOVE Seattle?!?!?!!? Let's move there!

    2. 10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete