But you aren't a sailor...

Inspired by friends, I've created a list of 101 things I'd like to accomplish in 1001 days. As with most things in life, it's better to go through them with other people, so if you'd like to help me do any of the things on my list, let me know. Thanks for being part of my adventure!

Friday, June 3, 2011

63. Add some more quotations to my quotation book





Freshman year of college I recevied a little square book as a gift. Isn't it cute? I decided to make it a book of quotations that I like.

Here are couple of my favorites:


And, after reading Jane Eyre (ooo that reminds me I need to do another book recommendation blog entry), I added this from that book:
And today I added this one from a piece by David Brooks in the New York Times:



Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment