But you aren't a sailor...

Inspired by friends, I've created a list of 101 things I'd like to accomplish in 1001 days. As with most things in life, it's better to go through them with other people, so if you'd like to help me do any of the things on my list, let me know. Thanks for being part of my adventure!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

32. Successfully complete lunch club for a month (bringing lunch/not paying to eat out)

Luuuunnnchhhh Cluuuuuuubbbb!

Shout out to my friend Megan for helping me complete lunch club during the month of March. Saved some money, ate a little more healthily (is that a word?) and crossed an item off the list.

What are the rules of Lunch Club, you wonder?

1. Bring lunch to work every workday for a month
2. After successfully completing a month, go out to eat with Lunch Club members to celebrate.

Exceptions:
- If your lunch is being paid for by work or someone else, it doesn't count against you, in fact it's a bonus and can be considered for earning an additional cheat day.
- You are allowed one "cheat" per month. I took mine on St. Patty's Day and had Shepherd's Pie at Pat Troy's.


Happy Lunching!

No comments:

Post a Comment