But you aren't a sailor...

Inspired by friends, I've created a list of 101 things I'd like to accomplish in 1001 days. As with most things in life, it's better to go through them with other people, so if you'd like to help me do any of the things on my list, let me know. Thanks for being part of my adventure!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

72. Use my Frontier voucher before it expires in June, 2011

It's my blog and I make the rules. Just because I lost said Frontier voucher doesn't mean I still can't "use it."

I'm using it to inspire more organization in my life....so I spent some time cleaning out the papers on my desk, going through my notebooks of paperwork, and filing receipts and tax info.

To an outside observer, it may have looked more like I was tearing my room apart trying to find an airline voucher, but no, my friend, no. I was simply using the voucher's absence to spur me on toward organization.

Now see, that's thinking outside the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment